On this tutorial I'm going to show you how to install a custom modpack via the external website.
You need for this tutorial:
1. Go to download "All the Mods" modpack, you need to click on the +1 More to have the server files.
2. And click on the download button.
Go to your panel and during the download you can put the server in OPENMOD.
3. Go to the "MAINTENANCE" panel.
Warning: making a reinstallation will delete all of your current data (maps, plugins etc...), so make a backup before in "Maintenance" panel with the "BACKUP NOW" button.
4. And choose "openmod".
5. Open Filezilla and connect with your "FTP CREDIENTIALS" into your server disk.
6. Drag and drop the all the files that you have downloaded in the server root.
7. Go to the "Settings" panel, and select in "SERVER VERSION": forge.
8. And click on the "SAVE CHANGES" button.
If necessary change the JAVA version at 8, SAVE and restart again.
9. Go to client side, start "CURSE" Launcher and download the same version that you have downloaded for the server.
To finish put your address in Curse Launcher after the installation.